Expressions for Business Letters
- We got your address from …
- Your advertisement has come to our attention.
- We were told that you produce …
- We intend to buy … / We are considering the purchase of …
- We have a steady demand for …
- We would like to know more about …
- Could you please send us information about …?
- Please send us your catalogue/catalog.
- We are pleased to hear that you are interested in our products.
- We hereby send you our offer.
- Enclosed please find our offer. / Enclosed you will find our offer.
- We are pleased to make the following offer:
- We assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
- Please let us know your requirements as soon as possible.
- We look forward to receiving your order.
- Enclosed please find our order. / Our order is enclosed.
- We would like to place the following order:
- We herewith order the following items:
- We require the goods urgently.
- We would be grateful if you could deliver as soon as possible.
- Please let us know when we can expect the delivery.
Changed: 10th Dec 2010 19:33