Future I Simple will Level: elementary
Will future expresses a spontaneous decision, an assumption with regard to the future or an action in the future that cannot be influenced.
Form of will Future
|no differences||I will speak.||I will not speak.||Will I speak?|
Use of will Future
- a spontaneous decision
example: Wait, I will help you.
- an opinion, hope, uncertainty or assumption regarding the future
example: He will probably come back tomorrow.
- a promise
example: I will not watch TV tonight.
- an action in the future that cannot be influenced
example: It will rain tomorrow.
- conditional clauses type I
example: If I arrive late, I will call you.
- in a year, next …, tomorrow
- Vermutung: I think, probably, perhaps
Exercises on will Future
Changed: 10th Dec 2010 19:34