Exercise on Prepositions – Time
Choose the correct prepositions.
- What are you doing
- I don't know yet. Maybe I'll go to the cinema
- That's interesting. I haven't been to the cinema
so many years.
- We could go there together
- That would be great. But I would prefer to go there
the evening. I am visiting my grandma
- That's okay. The film starts
- I can pick you up
seven. How long does the film last?
- It lasts
two hours and forty-five minutes.
- That's right. But I must hurry home
the film. I have to be home