Subject Pronouns or Object Pronouns?
Decide whether the relative pronoun is a subject pronoun or an object pronoun.
- Do you know the girl who I danced with? -
- Do you know the girl who danced with me? -
- The apples that are lying on the table are bad. -
- The apples that we bought in the shop are bad. -
- We will stay at a hotel which is not far from the beach. -
- We will stay at a hotel which my friend has recommended to us.
- That is a museum which I like very much. -
- That is a museum which lies in the heart of the town.
- This is the man who Barbara visited in Scotland.
- This is the man who lives in Scotland.