Cover Letter: Word List - Conclusion
- I would like very much to talk with you concerning a position at your company / (name of the company).
- I am eager to talk with you about the contribution I could make to your firm.
- I would appreciate the chance to meet with you to discuss how I could be a vital part of your company.
- I am confident that I can perform the job effectively, and I am excited about the idea of working for your firm.
- I would welcome the opportunity to discuss these and other qualifications with you.
- If you would like to schedule an interview or otherwise discuss my interest in this position, please call me at the number listed above.
- If you are interested, please contact me at (number).
- You may reach me at the above phone number or email address.
- I am sure my services would be useful to you.
- I will call you in a few days / next week / in early July / ... to discuss an interview.
- Should you have any questions before that time, feel free to call me at the number listed above / to contact me via the email address listed above.
- Should you wish to contact me before then, you may / can reach me via phone (number) or via email (email address).
- I look forward to our meeting.
- I look forward to meeting you.
- I look forward to talking with you.
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the ways my skills may best serve your company.
- Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Your consideration is greatly appreciated.
- Thanking you most sincerely for your time and consideration.
Changed: 10th Dec 2010 19:36