Word List on Summaries (non-fiction)
- In (title), author (author) discusses (topic).
- In (title), (author) explains the principles of (topic).
- (Title) offers a detailed and practical introduction to (topic).
- (Title) is a detailed account of (topic).
- (Title) is an essential guide to (topic).
- (Title) is a classic handbook on (topic).
- (Author) provides the reader with (details).
- (Title/Author) shows how to (details).
- (Author) begins by explaining how ...
- Then (author) ...
- Chapter (number) focuses on (details).
- The (number) chapters/sections of the book encourage (aim) through a series of steps: (steps/details)
Changed: 10th Dec 2010 19:37