In this riddle you must assort the information given in order to find out who goes fishing.
- There are 5 houses of 5 different colours: blue, green, red, white, yellow
- In each house lives a person of a different nationality: American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish
- Each of the 5 house-owners has a certain job: carpenter, lawyer, pilot, plumber, waiter
- Each of the 5 house-owners has a certain hobby: chess, fishing, football, sailing, tennis
- Each of the 5 house-owners has a certain pet: cat, dog, goldfish, hamster, horse
None of them have the same pet, job or hobby.
- The Irishman lives in the green house.
- The red house is on the immediate left of the white house.
- The person in the red house is a pilot.
- The American plays chess.
- The Canadian is a waiter.
- The person with the horse lives next to the one who plays tennis.
- The person who goes sailing lives next to the one with the cat.
- The person with the goldfish plays football.
- The person in the blue house has a cat.
- The Briton has a hamster.
- The Australian lives next to the yellow house.
- The person with the horse has a neighbour who is a plumber.
- The person in the center house is a lawyer.
- The Australian lives in the first house.
- The dog owner is a carpenter.
Question: Who goes fishing?