Fill the gaps with the correct pronouns.
- Some time later, Little Red Riding Hood came to the little cottage.
went inside and was shocked by the sight of
- “Oh grandma, what big eyes, hands and mouth
have got!” Little Red Riding Hood said.
- There, the wolf jumped out of bed and swallowed
lay down again and fell asleep.
- After a while, the hunter passed by Grandma’s house.
heard somebody snoring, thought that there was something wrong and consequently went inside.
- In the bedroom,
saw the wolf.
- First, the hunter wanted to shoot
, but then
saw the wolf’s big belly.
- So, the hunter took out
knife and cut the belly open.
- Out came Little Red Riding Hood and
- “Thank you for saving
,” whispered Little Red Riding Hood.
- Then, all of
went to fetch some stones and put
in the wolf’s belly.
- Soon the wolf woke up.
was very thirsty and went to the well in the garden to drink some water.
- When the wolf wanted to lean over and drink, the stones in
belly were too heavy and pulled
down into the well.
- Grandma, the hunter and Little Red Riding Hood were happy, ate
cake and drank the wine.
- But the wolf in the well thought, “Why do such things always happen to
◄ back to part 1