Complete the sentences. (You may only use each word once.)
- Great Britain is an
- It's divided into three
: England, Scotland and Wales.
- London is the
of England and the United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
Thames runs right through the city.
- In summer many British people spend their holidays by the
- England has some nice holiday resorts with lovely sandy
- But there are also steep
, like in Dover or Folkestone for example.
- If you want to see Nessie, then you must go to the famous British
, Loch Ness.
- It is in Scotland and so is Great Britain's highest
, Ben Nevis.
- If you climb Ben Nevis and the weather is fine, you will have a wonderful view over the