Exercise on Geography – The United States
Complete the sentences. (You may only use each word once.)
- The USA is on the North American
- It's the world's third-largest
- The USA is divided into 50
- The country is bounded by two
- the Atlantic and the Pacific.
are Canada and Mexico.
is temperate in most of the U.S. territory.
- In Hawaii and Florida, however, it's
- And Alaska has an
- The country has many
. One of them is the Grand Canyon.
- Around the San Andreas Fault,
activity is very high.