Cover Letter: Word List - Details
Refer to the requirement given in the job description and demonstrate that you meet the requirements. Emphasise on experiences that are relevant for the job.
- According to your advertisement, your position requires (skills). These skills I have developed during ... (experience).
- I understand the position requires (skills). I ... (details why you meet the requirements).
- I recently graduated from (university) with a degree in (field).
- Since 2002 / For 2 years I have been working for (company).
- Following my training as a (job title), I spent (time) working for (company).
- As (current job) for (company), I have developed my skills and experience as (job title)
- Prior to my current position, I was working for (company), where I ... (jobs, tasks, skills).
- Throughout my career I have acquired a thorough knowledge of ...
- I have solid experience in ...
- I have more than ... years of ... experience.
- My experiences / skills / ... will provide your company with a highly productive (job title).
- I have always had a strong interest in ...
- I am very competent in ...
- I very much enjoy both ... and ...
- My experience in (field) have convinced me that (future position) is a career option I would like to explore.
- My high degree of motivation has been appreciated by my previous employers.
- Thanks to my high degree of motivation I was quickly promoted to positions of greater responsibility.
- The enclosed CV / resume elaborates on the details of my skills and experience.
Changed: 10th Dec 2010 19:36