To read an article, you are linked to the provider’s site. If you wish to open the link in a new window, hold SHIFT key (Internet Explorer, Opera) or CTRL key (Netscape, Firefox) down and click on the link.
- PHOTOS: Fluorescent turtle embryo wins forty-fifth annual Nikon Small World Competition
- 7 tax scams to watch out for this year
- Mother Angry After School's Robocall Keeps Mispronouncing Daughter's Name As A Racial Slur
- Avowed Apple Fan Jeb Bush Realizes His Apple Watch Can Take Phone Calls
Jeb Bush's love of Apple products has been widely documented, and the Republican presidential candidate continues to wear his Apple Watch on the campaign trail. Yesterday, in a meeting with The Des Moines Register editorial board documented by USA Today, Bush stumbled upon a feature he didn’t realize his smartwatch was capable of: taking phone calls. Somehow Bush managed to take a call without picking up his iPhone, and the sound of a person’s voice saying hello breaks through the meeting noise, to which Bush responds, “My watch can’t be talking.”
- Social media welcomes Pope Francis to the United States
Pope Francis gets the social media treatment upon arriving in the U.S. Tuesday. As Pope Francis’s flight touched down in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday, Twitter unveiled a new batch of emojis created for the highly anticipated papal visit. Until his departure from the United States on Sunday, Twitter users chronicling the Catholic leader’s East Coast journey will be able to include a cartoon image of the Pope’s face in front of the American flag on all Pope-related tweets by using the hashtag #PopeinUS.